Expand your smartphone or notebook capabilities through their type C port. Most of the new generation of notebooks and smartphones are switching to Type C connectivity to optimize their performance and with our collection of hubs and adapters, your options are limitless. Connect your device to any LAN network and enjoy full speed and stable connection.
Features and Tech Specs
- RJ45 Ethernet port with gigabit connectivity.
- USB 3.0.
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3 specification.
- Link and activity indicators.
- Plug & Play set up. No drivers required.
- MHL-enable1 and ThunderboltTM 32 devices compatible.
- MacTM, ChromeTM, Windows® & AndroidTM compatible.
1Note that not all USB C devices are compatible with the MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) technology. For a full list of MHL-enable devices, please visit http://www.mhltech.org/devices.aspx.
2In most of the cases, type C devices can be connected to a ThunderboltTM 3 port but ThunderboltTM 3 devices might not work properly if they are connected to a Type C port. To learn more about the compatibility of your device please refers to its user's manual.